Microstock Upload Tool - Help
Simply watch the ‘getting started video’ or read the step-by-step list below so that you can quickly get many images uploaded to multiple microstock agencies.
1. Getting started
- First register and confirm your registration, we will then send a confirmation mail to your email address.
2. Select your agencies
- Click on the MYSTOCKS link to start with selecting your agencies
- click on the agency Edit button to connect with mymicrostockupload.com
- look at the description and insert your Username and Password
- click the check button (left side from the save button) to check if you have entered the correct agency FTP login data
- when you successfully connect, the text "Connected to ftp.xy.com with username" appears
- save the connection
3. Upload your pictures
upload your images (drag & drop is a very good feature)
click Start Upload
upload multiple files is possible
4. Edit your metadata
click on Edit in menu
click on the Edit button
on the left side in the edit section you will see the status icons if your metadata is correct
in case if your meta has some errors the icon becomes a red background color, please point over the icon to see the error tooltip so that you can try and solve the problem
5. Distribute your images
click on Deploy in menu
select the images and click the deploy button
Hint: If you are a new member of an agency they may have an upload limit. We will not be able to deliver the image once this limit has been exceeded.
6. Copy meta data from one image to another
Important: first save your work!
- click the Edit button from the source image
select the checkbox(s) behind title, description, copyright, keywords or categories
select the target images where the metadata should be copied (outside the Edit area)
click the copy metadata button left side from the save button